The following design was created to raise money for the stage IV breast cancer clinical trials owned and funded by The Side-Out Foundation. All designs are copyrighted, therefore any replication of this design is strictly prohibited.
100% of the profits benefit The Side-Out Foundation, which in turn awards grants to medical research organizations and entities dedicated to providing patient support.
Official Dig Pink® Jerseys Details
- Sizes: YL, SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Lightweight 2-way premium stretch fabric (100% poly)
- Semi-Fitted: Fit-flattering design conforms to body, but not body hugging allowing for ease of mobility
- Stay In Place Sleeve™ design reduces movement during play
- Industry best value combining fabrics, inks, durability and production time
- 6 piece minimum order, no minimum on re-orders
- Rush orders not accepted
- Libero option available for same price
- Made in the USA
- Sublimation means the ink is dyed directly into the garment which allows for great customization and bold, vibrant colors that won't wear off
- This is a custom item which means that it is manufactured once your order is placed and approved
- Once the order is approved it cannot be changed, canceled or modified
- We reserve the right to adjust the size of the decoration proportionally to the garment size
- Ship times may vary depending on order volume which will be confirmed at the time of the order
- Garments ship from Chicago, IL area
- Your volleyball team will stand out whether at practice or competing in these Dig Pink shirts.
All profits from the sale of these jerseys benefit the fight against breast cancer.
- Do not dry clean, wash in hot water, use chlorine bleach, wash whites and colors together or dry on HIGH heat
- Do not put garments through a screen print dryer
- We cannot be responsible for damage as a result of improper care
As confirmed by the National Federation of State High School Associations, EITHER the libero OR the teammates are required to be in a solid-color top that meets the "Sold Color Jersey Rule." This means that by purchasing this jersey for your team, your libero must wear a solid contrasting color. It is also encouraged to check with your local association.